Thai-Spiced Tofu & Veggie Burrito Bowl
I wanted to make something tasty for dinner so I quickly put together this meal after a long day of work. It was full of protein and it was delicious, so I thought I'd share this recipe!
2 cups extra firm tofu
2 scrambled eggs
1 cup bean sprouts
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup broccoli florets
2 green onions, diced
1 onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
cilantro for garnish
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp peanut sauce
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp peanuts, crushed
1. Stir-fry the tofu in a pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the sliced onion, green pepper, broccoli, bean sprouts, carrots to the pan & cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the sauces (soy sauce, peanut sauce, chili garlic sauce, and lime) & stir.
4. Make scrambled eggs in a separate pan.
5. First put the tofu on the bottom and then the veggies.
6. Add the scrambled eggs on top.
7. Garnish with cilantro, green onions, & crushed peanuts.