After coming back from Italy, I'm in love with Pecorino cheese. I found a lot of recipes online using Parmesan cheese, but I really wanted to see how it would taste with Pecorino cheese. I am really happy with the results so I had to share this recipe. This really is a great, healthy snack!
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the two ends of butternut squash. Peel the butternut squash. Cut lengthwise in half. Remove the seeds. Cut into cubes.
3. In a mixing bowl, sprinkle olive oil, freshly ground black pepper, and pecorino cheese.
4. Spread the butternut squash cubes evenly on a baking sheet (spray with PAM/coat the sheet with olive oil).
5. Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes (Take out at 20 minutes and flip the cubes). Broil for an extra 5 minutes on low for crispness.