Grilled Chicken in Sesame-Lime Vinaigrette with Shishito Peppers
We absolutely loved this recipe! I made this with chicken breasts and had it with corn tortillas that we had at home.
10 Shishito Peppers
2 chicken breasts
Salt & black pepper to taste
6-8 heirloom cherry tomatoes
1 jalapeno (optional)
1 tablespoon dried parsley
3-4 tablespoons hot sesame oil
1. Cut chicken breast into strips and set aside.
2. Grab a zip-lock bag, squeeze 2 fresh limes and add 3 tablespoons of hot sesame oil. Add crushed red peppers, salt, black pepper, olive oil and parsley to the bag.
3. Place the chicken in the zip-lock bag and seal the bag. Mix the sesame-lime vinaigrette, herbs, and the chicken. Place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
4. When ready for dinner, add olive oil in a grill pan and leave on medium-heat heat. Add the chicken and grill until chicken is charred. Add the shishito peppers and jalepeno. Turn occasionally and cook for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add the heirloom tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Optional: add freshly squeezed lime juice before serving.